Jojos Bizarre Adventure Eyes Of Heaven Rcps3 Download
(Like and sharing game for your friends)
| | |
| GAME NAME | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Optics of Sky |
| LANGUAGE | JPN |
| RELEASE | December 17, 2015 |
| GENRE | Fighting |
| VER | BLJS10318 |
| SIZE | 4,1 Gb |
Download
—————
Link ver JPN – BLJS10318 : 1File – Google – Mega – Password: vn-sharing.cyberspace
Link Mirror ver JPN – BLJS10318 : Google – Mirror – Password: downloadgameps3.com
Update + DLC : Download
English Patch : Here
—————
Annotation
– Download this game for ver PC (windows, Mac) : Download Here
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Eyes of Heaven is an Action game, developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco Games, which was released in Nihon in 2015.
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: michaelmoulde.blogspot.com
4.2 20 votes
Commodity Rating
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
The sounds are cleaved. How to ready this? I tried to put OpenGL and i tried anything only this won't work. How to fix this? Tell me Please <3
Concluding edited 7 months agone by Kajazu
6 months agone
Try using Vulkan and merely intermission and so unpause the game 1 or ii times and it should fix it š (RPCS3)
Last edited 6 months ago by WhYouRun
How do you solve the black screen when you are just starting the game? Even though I have saved all the files according to the instructions
The sound isn't working for me, it's choppy, is there a manner to fix that?
10 months ago
perchance use OpenGL instead of Vulkan if ur using RPCS3 Emulator.
When I stop fighting and when loading it why does it end loading?
Trying to employ 7zip to unzip the .rar files and it's asking me for a password. What exercise I put?
one year ago
you use link ?
try Password: vn-sharing.net
or
Password: downloadgameps3.com
How practice I install the updates, significant after i download the files, what do I do with them?
1 twelvemonth agone
Install the updates like apk/ instala las actualizaciones como si fueran un apk
1 year ago
Install the updates like pkg/ instala las actualizaciones como si fueran pkg
ane year ago
Yes, later on I install them, where do I move them?
whats the password to it? I cant extract the file
yous use link ?
10 months ago
i extracted the file and it says checksum error encrypted
Terminal edited x months ago by utt
ten months ago
send me link you use, i will check it
when could exist ready the update 1.04 and 1.05?
1 year agone
in the video of english patch are the updates/ en el video de las actualizaciones estan las actualizaciones
ok for me it's an eternal loading,
Last edited 1 year ago by whyte
It says connection failed whenever i load up the game
the links dont work
Where links for parts im demand part 1 Correct Now please
1 year ago
you use link ?
it says likewise many people downloaded this and i need to wait 24 hours
Soo it says too many people downloaded this and wait 24 hours
Hola queria preguntar si estoy haciendo algo mal con los pkg del dlc los instalo pero no aparence el personaje que tendria que salir tengo una ps3 con cfw ayuda por fa
Is the game in iso or dumped ROM? I play at rpcs3
i can't download the game
1 year ago
how prepare blackness screen?
I have downloaded the dlc and got nothing how exercise i fix it?
one yr ago
Nvm it worked now
i cant use the link bulldoze,
I have used the guide method, just its cant
How to download?
1 year agone
i cant download part1 and part2
one year agone
yous use link ?
there's nothing stride for install english patch ?? like toukiden or aforementioned ?
Tin someone tell me how to install the english patch ? I cant discover the folder oatch
can someone link the episodes because they dont work for me
—————————
Fatal error
—————————
Unhandled Win32 exception 0xC0000005.
Segfault writing location 0000000000000000 at 0000000000000000.
Instruction address: 0000000000000000.
RPCS3 image base: 0000000000010000.
HOW TO REPORT ERRORS: Check the FAQ, README, other sources.
Delight, don't transport incorrect reports. Thanks for understanding.
Press (Ctrl+C) to re-create this message.
—————————
OK
————————-
i demand ps3 link
1 twelvemonth ago
this is link game for ps3
When i attempt to download it keep saying me this "Sad, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Delight effort accessing the file again later. If the file yous are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take upwardly to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If yous still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."
ane twelvemonth agone
bro information technology doesnt show the iii things for me
1 year agone
Yes me too i've been looking for it but information technology keep send me with a file named 1010 or something like that
where are the download link?
ane year ago
Anyone have the DLC link?
ane year ago
update dlc ! download now
I downloaded all parts simply i didnt extract them all and i go a black screen tin anyone helps
Its not working can anyone help
where is the link
1 year ago
its simply not working anymore
its all fucking adds
May I enquire where is the download link-like the actual link. cause I am tired of seeing compress earn, 100 out off 100 tabs were compress ear
i twelvemonth ago
where are the DLC links?
is there'southward no DLC? I've been searching for the link and I can't notice it :"
When I try to run the game on Freeplay it runs smoothly until I go to the loading screen and it gets stuck at five%. Is there a way to fix it or have I washed something wrong?
It gets me a black screen, i'one thousand running hen 4.86.
Por que son 11 partes tan pesadas
Where is the DLC? and someone tin can share the update to 1.05? Patches to english only work on that version.
1 year ago
Alguien sabe si sacaran un parche en espaƱol?
1 year agone
Tal vez pero falta
when i effort to play story mode or free boxing the game goes black and give this fault: F {PPU[0x1000005] Thread (NU::Depict::RequestManager) [0x0144de38]} VM: Access violation reading location 0x0 (unmapped retentivity)
(i'm using rtx2060 + i5-9400f)
1 year ago
aid pls ;-;
no hay una forma de ponerlo al espaƱol?¿
thers a password for winrar and what is the password?
1 year agone
password on mail
Password: vn-sharing.internet
or
Password: downloadgameps3.com
How to install @@
1 year ago